- Ivory tulle net front slit empire line gown style has floral and traditional motifs work all over. Intricate detailing around the neck. 2 inch wide border on panel and empire line. Diamond design above the hemline border.
- Boat neck; Scalloped hemline border; Embellished three quarter sleeves.
- Organza underlay lehenga skirt has big floral motifs all around. Tulle net overlay with pearls spray creates transitional effects.
- Chiffon dupatta has wide embellished border all around. Medium sized motifs made in the middle.
- Super-soft silk lining; Hidden zipper; Flared silhouette; Piping edges finish.
Embellishment works include sequins, beads, resham, diamantes, Swarovski crystals, kora, dabka, naqshi, cut-glass, pearls, resham and french knots. 100% natural pure imported fabrics. Handmade embellishments. Fine Stitching.